We can be reached at MITGamesCircle@gmail.com. To sign up for our mailing list, if you have any questions about membership and/or comments regarding our events, or for inquiries regarding event sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please email us. We’d love to hear from you!
- FoldIt dev has a new game that's helping map the human brain
- Days Gone has driven Sony Bend to more than double in size
- Take-Two prods mod team to stop trying to recreate Red Dead Redemption in GTA V
- Video: Game localization shenanigans in the Chinese-speaking world
- Get a job: Sony PlayStation is hiring a Sr. UI Tools Programmer
- NPD has been underestimating digital game sales since at least 2010
- Don't Miss: What can game designers learn from the original Legend of Zelda?
- Eye tracking tech offers a closer look at Overwatch's UI in action
- Understanding the psychology behind 'Pay-to-Loot' systems
- Just Cause dev Avalanche nets $10M to double down on self-publishing
%d bloggers like this: