We can be reached at MITGamesCircle@gmail.com. To sign up for our mailing list, if you have any questions about membership and/or comments regarding our events, or for inquiries regarding event sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please email us. We’d love to hear from you!
- Blog: 7 lessons I learned making VR games
- Bravely Default dev to release its own game engine: Xenko
- Blog: Here's all the things you can do with an expo pass at GDC!
- Get a job: Cat Daddy Games is hiring a Server Engineer
- Zenimax files to halt sales of Oculus tech containing stolen code
- Keep track of all of Gamasutra's GDC 2017 event coverage!
- Road to the IGF: ConcernedApe's Stardew Valley
- GDC 2017 Art Direction Bootcamp: An expert roundtable Q& A
- Don't Miss: The tough design decisions behind super-stylized action game Furi
- Reminder: Register for GDC 2017 by tomorrow to avoid paying full price!
%d bloggers like this: